So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 70+ strong, diverse and talented team based in Europe, the US and Asia, supporting 70+ clients across the globe.
Our new PR Manager will be a key member of our buzzing PR team, wowing clients with media coverage and raising brand awareness globally. You'll support the growth of our award winning PR team - ranked in the top 3 of Prolific North’s Top 50 PR agencies and named as PR Week’s fastest growing agency in its Top 150 UK PR consultancies list.
Playing a key role in shaping our PR service offering and taking it to the next level, you’ll be a self-starter with the energy and drive to make an impact.
The PR manager will work across a range of integrated marketing accounts, leading on PR strategy and delivery. You will consult on, develop and present strategic PR recommendations to clients. You’ll work alongside account managers and digital marketing, content and design specialists to deliver world class campaigns that get our clients noticed and manage their reputation. The PR manager will also support business development and client onboarding, assisting with proposals and pitches and representing the agency’s PR expertise both internally and externally.
Join the team at our Newcastle or Manchester offices, or work remotely from anywhere in the UK – it’s your choice!
Further responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in the development and continuous improvement of new and existing PR services, including media relations, thought leadership campaigns, external and internal communications and issues management.
- Devising and presenting PR strategies and plans to clients, including KPI setting and performance monitoring.
- Acting as a strategic adviser to clients and supporting the internal team with PR expertise.
- Building relationships with key journalists in our clients’ sectors and securing opportunities to raise brand profile and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Manage the creation of world class content to support PR and marketing campaigns, working with our content specialists, including briefing, SME interviews and editing.
- Line managing and coaching junior team members to aid progression.
- Supporting the creation and presenting of new business proposals and pitches.
- At least 2 years' experience in a B2B PR role.
- The post holder will live and breathe our ramarketing approach to work. Someone with commitment, drive and a passion for their craft. That wants to get stuff done. And who wants to learn and support their team to do the same.
- Acts with utmost integrity and professionalism. A sense of humour will help too.
- Able to communicate effectively and authentically both face to face and via different mediums.
- Natural desire to continually learn and improve both their teams and themselves.
- Highly resilient in a fast-paced global environment and able to embrace change.
- Driven to be the best and support others to be the best too.
- Gets a kick out of delivering results to clients.
- Energetic outlook, engaging team player and positive approach to life and work.
- Attitude is everything. We love to challenge each other, work hard and find better ways of doing things.
£30,000 to £39,000
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
The recruitment process for this role
So you know what to expect, here’s the process:
- Screening: Candidate applications will be reviewed post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been asked to the next stage
- Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to our first interview to discuss the role in more detail and find out a but more about each other.
- Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role. This is to get a sense of your skill set and approach
- Interview two: We’ll ask you to attend a second interview to discuss and/or present your tasks and will include our Head of People who will focus on culture and values