So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 65+ strong, diverse and talented team based in Europe, the US and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
The Bio sector lead will become the agency’s ‘go-to guru’ to provide industry insight, input into research and strategy projects and day to day support of the account teams at ramarketing, delivering above and beyond clients’ expectations. Quite simply, you will become our subject matter expert for biologics with a broad understanding of the contract services space.
As a senior member of the team, the Bio sector lead will contribute actively to process improvement and business development (new and existing clients), always looking for opportunities to be better than yesterday. In close collaboration with the other sector leads, heads of department, CEO and the founder, the Bio sector lead will play an active role in ensuring we are assessing the future needs of our clients (industry and agency) so we can develop products and services that position the agency uniquely in the market place.
The Bio Sector lead will provide research and strategy, industry insights and business development support to key clients. When not directly involved, the Bio Sector lead will support the delivery teams through technical know-how, content review, messaging insight and market knowledge to ensure the world-class, industry-specific quality of our work.
The Bio Sector lead will do whatever the business needs to drive growth and client retention/acquisition in support of the senior team and the board.
Principle rob role & responsibilities
- Work with the Research and Strategy team to create insights-led brand strategies. From the conduct of stakeholder interviews and workshops, to the synthesis of data and development of outputs, inputting deep sector knowledge to elevate everything we do.
- Responsible for providing industry insight whenever required, overseeing outputs (technical content and quality) where required, providing input into research and strategy projects as well as playing an active role on key accounts.
- Lead and nurture the team, helping retain key personnel.
- Maintain and promote positive, effective relationships both internally and externally with colleagues, clients and all stakeholders.
- Reflect the values and collaborative culture of the business both externally and internally.
- Support pitches (industry/technical content creation and attendance at meetings), events and conferences by showcasing sector knowledge through different media.
- Identify opportunities to maximize business performance and quality of client experience.
- Provide highly visible, professional management and leadership across the business on a day-to-day basis, maintaining the highest levels of staff engagement
- Instill and inspire the highest levels of client experience.
- Proactively support all areas of the business with training, coaching and mentoring.
- Maintain a core focus on Biologics and C> trends, technologies, innovation etc, and the external market environment around biotech and keeping the company up to date on critical information from the market.
Skills and experience
- Has held managerial and/or leadership positions.
- Has a medical science degree
- A PhD in a medical science would be desirable
- A proven track-record within the Bio industry in either a biotech or contract services and with an understanding of the global nature of the sector
- Experience of working in a business development or operational role e.g. project management / client services, within the sector
- Commercially savvy with understanding of the small to mid-sized company working environment.
- Able to confidently operate with autonomy and deal with senior clients.
- The Bio Sector lead will live and breathe our ramarketing approach to work. Someone with commitment, drive and a passion for their craft. That wants to get stuff done. And who wants to learn and support their team to do the same.
- Be able to shoulder the responsibility of being a sector lead, confidently inform and advise the team and business.
- Acts with utmost integrity and professionalism. A sense of humor will help too.
- Able to communicate effectively and authentically both face to face and via different mediums.
- Natural desire to continually learn and improve both their teams and themselves.
- Highly resilient in a fast-paced global environment and able to embrace change and bring others along with them.
- Driven to be the best and coach others to be the best too.
- Gets a kick out of delivering results to clients.
- Energetic outlook, engaging team player and positive approach to life and work.
£70,000 to £90,000
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact email@example.com
The recruitment process for this role
So you know what to expect, here’s the process:
Screening: Candidate applications will be reviewed post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been asked to the next stage
Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to our first interview with our Head of Research & Strategy
Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role. This is to get a sense of your skill set and approach
Interview two: We’ll ask you to attend a second interview to discuss and/or present your tasks. This will involve the Head of Research & Strategy and another member of the customer facing team.