Operating globally with 60+ clients and 60+ team members across Europe, the US and Asia ramarketing is a full-service content, digital marketing and design agency that specialises in the life sciences sector, within drug development and manufacturing. Growing rapidly year on year, we pride ourselves on our world class work, inclusive culture and industry specialism. With an 80% staff retention rate, we hire team members with the aim of nurturing their careers over time, so they can be a part of our growth not only now, but in the future.
As an Account Director (AD), you’ll be the driving force behind one of our key accounts - you’re responsible for the oversight and growth of this account, ensuring we deliver world class work, every time. In addition to this key account, you’ll also be overseeing other clients in our portfolio where you’ll naturally provide strategic direction and think of the ‘bigger picture’ with a strong commercial focus. This may include input into integrated marketing roadmaps, quality assurance support and adding more senior contribution to key client interactions such as workshops, presentations, and proposals.
You’ll support the clients on a consultative basis, always striving to add value. You’ll also be comfortable having those uncomfortable conversations as clients see you as an escalation point for issues that may arise. An ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions as well as build exceptional long-lasting relationships both externally and internally is key.
Additional to client responsibilities you’ll be involved in the strategy of the business and the account management function. This will involve how we recruit, retain team members and evolve the team to ensure our client experience is always exceptional.
You pride yourself on your integrity, professionalism and the ability to impress clients with your natural sparkle, commitment and passion for your craft.
You’re not afraid to speak up to guide your clients in the right direction, and you’re always on the lookout for opportunities to grow. You’re a natural when it comes to building relationships, both internally and externally.
You must be able to embrace change and have the resilience to keep up with a fast-paced global agency like ramarketing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in Client Services with an integrated marketing agency
- Line management capabilities and the ability to drive performance within a team
- A passion for setting and implementing marketing strategy
- A flair for conducting workshops and leading client meetings
- Experience dealing with C-Suite clients and senior internal stakeholders
- Ability to troubleshoot quickly and effectively
- An energetic outlook and a positive approach to life and work
- A curious side, you’ll have a natural desire to continually learn and improve yourself
- It’s a bonus if you’ve worked in the life sciences industry before!
The salary range
£45,000 to £60,000
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact email@example.com
The recruitment process for this role
So you know what to expect, here’s the process:
Screening: Candidate applications will be reviewed post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been asked to the next stage
Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to our first interview
Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role. This is to get a sense of your skill set and approach
Interview two: We’ll ask you to attend a second interview to discuss and/or present your tasks.