Operating globally with 60+ clients and 55+ team members across Europe, the US and Asia ramarketing is an ambitious full-service content, digital marketing and design agency that specialises in the life sciences sector, within drug development and manufacturing.
Growing rapidly year on year, we pride ourselves on our world-class work, inclusive culture and industry specialism. With an 80% staff retention rate, we hire team members with the aim of nurturing their careers over time, so they can be a part of our growth not only now, but in the future.
We are looking for someone with experience working in a supportive marketing and/or business development role. We’re looking for a marketing maverick to support our in-house marketing and commercial team with internal marketing campaigns, messaging and communications.
We need someone who understands business and marketing fundamentals alongside working in a busy marketing environment to support lead generation through cutting-edge marketing activities. A sound understanding of resource utilisation and how to book and brief work with other teams and suppliers (e.g. designers), able to work with in-house teams and outsourced suppliers and the wider business to translate services, content, data and insights into tangible and actionable marketing campaigns is needed, alongside the ability to track and report on results to inform future delivery.
We’re looking to find someone who can manage marketing channels and platforms, and support activities that surround lead generation (emails, proposal documents, PPC and events etc.), alongside events and logistical support (via the gathering of quotes for venues, merchandise and travel), B2B and internal communications, plus the management of regular content generation and implementation.
What we’re looking for
As a fast-growing business, we need an organised individual who has attention to detail, ideas and a passion for marketing, communications and data reporting.
As a small marketing and commercial team responsible for driving the growth of the business, attitude is everything. We love to challenge each other, work hard and find better ways of doing things. Your positive attitude, drive and innovative approach is what matters the most.
As well as being part of a fast-growing business that puts the welfare of their team above everything else, we offer a flexible working environment that’s structured to give you a work-life balance.
Your role… __________________________________________________________________________________________
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with experience working within a busy marketing role
- B2B marketing experience
- All round marketing skills - campaign planning, delivery, content generation, platform and channel use, scheduling software, email marketing, internal and external communications and digital marketing know-how etc.
- Exceptional organisation skills
- An eye for detail and proofreading abilities
- Good knowledge of marketing tactics, platforms and software
- Experience creating, utilizing and improving marketing process
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written skills (for content, campaigns and communications)
- A team player who can work with the business to get the best out of people
- High standards and a focus on quality
- Analytical skills and an ability to track, use, interpret and report on data
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
The purpose of this position is four-fold…
- Support the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to reach B2B personas and audiences
- Strategically influence and optimise the way we report on marketing
- Support prospecting and lead generation by deploying a broad range of engaging, market leading marketing activities
- Successfully work with the internal team to manage resources, support processes, generate content and share intel aligned to continuous improvement
Duties & responsibilities
- Support the planning, management, evaluation and production of marketing campaigns and reports
- Have a good understanding of marketing to support business growth via lead generation and raising our profile in a niche market
- Have an excellent understanding of our clients and the market in which we operate (able to inform and develop personas)
- Own marketing campaigns, platforms and channels
- Apply innovation to campaigns to ensure we practice what we preach
- Support the Digital Marketing Executive and Head of Internal Marketing to deliver quality, engaging campaigns
- Support revenue generation initiatives via marketing solutions
- Translate client pain points into engaging marketing initiatives
- Support events in an organised manner
- Source quotes for services, venues, and suppliers to support marketing initiatives and events
- Offer proofreading and editing services to support the marketing team with quality control
- Deliver research projects to inform and improve marketing activities
- Work proactively to manage workloads and deadlines and to self-generate tasks
- Support digital marketing activities including social media scheduling, posting and management, email marketing, and SEO and PPC activities as directed by team member
- Have excellent organisational skills and prioritise workload.
- Keep on top of multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate our values 100% of the time
- Understand our marketing capabilities
- Demonstrate awareness/good understanding of our sector
This role will suit an ambitious and dynamic individual looking to make their mark in a fast-paced and supportive team. With heaps of training and development available, this role offers uncapped progression opportunities and is the perfect stepping stone for someone looking to progress their career and move up to become a Marketing Manager within the next few years.