So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 60+ strong, diverse and talented team based in Europe, the US and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
A specialist role within ramarketing, the website copywriter will own the development of impactful copy for our global clients’ websites - from core content to landing pages and blogs, you’ll take the lead.
In collaboration with our research and strategy, design and development, digital marketing, and content teams you’ll craft new and update existing websites to give our clients a competitive edge. It’ll be your job to contribute towards creating a polished, high-value marketing platform and contribute to the development of world-class work.
We welcome remote workers based anywhere in the UK, or feel free to grab a desk at our lovely offices in Newcastle or Manchester if you live nearby – the choice is yours.
We’re looking for a committed content writer with expertise in digital writing and ideally a background in the B2B environment.
Crafting compelling copy for client websites and digital platforms will be your bread and butter and you’ll have a curious mind and a scientific, diligent approach when delivering.
It would be lovely if you also had:
- Flawless editing skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Confident communicator with the ability to interview client subject matter experts
- Integrity, professionalism, and a sense of humour would help too
- A passion for delivering excellent results to clients
- An energetic outlook and a positive approach to life and work
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact email@example.com
The recruitment process for this role
So you know what to expect, here’s the process:
- Screening: Candidate applications will be reviewed post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been asked to the next stage.
- Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to our first interview with a member of our content team.
- Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role. This is to get a sense of your skill set and approach.
- Interview two: We’ll ask you to attend a second interview to discuss and/or present your tasks. This will involve the Head of Quality and Head of People.