So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing, and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable, and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 60+ strong, diverse, and talented team based in Europe, the US, and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
Our new PR executive will be a key member of our buzzing PR team. You’ll assist with the planning, development and delivery of PR campaigns, as well as measuring and evaluating success. You’ll play an active role in client meetings and take part in new business pitches.
With your finger on the pulse of current trends, you will identify new profile-raising opportunities for clients, and manage media outreach and client content. Join the team at our Newcastle or Manchester offices, or work remotely from anywhere in the UK – it’s your choice!
Further responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and implementing PR activities, with a focus on media relations
- Promptly responding to clients, keeping them in the loop with up-to-date work plans and priority lists
- Identifying news angles and topics and briefing content writers
- Drafting of content including press releases, media commentaries, blogs, award entries etc.
- Identifying opportunities such as awards and speaking slots, as well as managing media interview opportunities
As a B2B PR and communications professional, you’ll be confident dealing with a range of stakeholders and building relationships with journalists. Demonstrating a good understanding of how PR and content fit into wider integrated marketing strategies, you’ll pride yourself on delivering high-quality work and effectively managing deadlines.
Additionally, you will have:
- Commitment, drive, and a passion for your craft
- The ability to communicate effectively and authentically in written and verbal communications
- Resilience in a fast-paced, global environment
- Integrity, professionalism, and a sense of humour would help too
- A passion for delivering excellent results to clients
- An energetic outlook and a positive approach to life and work
£20,000 to £25,000
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK/US employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recruitment process for this role
So you know what to expect, here’s the process:
Screening: Candidate applications will be reviewed post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been asked to the next stage
Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to our first interview
Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role. This is to get a sense of your skill set and approach
Interview two: We’ll ask you to attend a second interview to discuss and/or present your tasks. This will involve our Head of People who will focus on culture and values.