So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 60+ strong, diverse and talented team based in Europe, the US and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
A brand new role within ramarketing, the creative copywriter will specialise in the development of engaging messaging and marketing copy for our global clients. If you enjoy brand storytelling and developing messaging that sparks interest and resonates with an audience, this could be the role for you. In collaboration with our research & strategy team, you’ll work to understand what makes a brand special and use this insight to communicate with impact. Whether it’s drafting straplines and advertising copy or marketing collateral, it’s your job to push creative boundaries within the life sciences industry and contribute to the development of world-class work.
We welcome remote workers based anywhere in the UK, or feel free to grab a desk at our lovely offices in Newcastle or Manchester if you live nearby – the choice is yours.
Some other elements of the role include:
Facilitating messaging workshops alongside our Research & Strategy team.
- Leading on the creation of messaging frameworks and supporting with workshop outputs (i.e. brand stories, value propositions etc.)
- Applying messaging frameworks to client marketing assets (i.e. stand designs, sales decks, brochures, merchandise etc.)
- Drafting advertising copy for trade media and digital ads.
- Supporting the training and development of writing skills across the business.
We’re looking for a committed content writer with a versatile and creative writing style and ideally a background in the B2B environment.
Crafting compelling copy for a range of purposes will be your bread and butter and you’ll have a curious mind and creative spark.
It would be lovely if you also had:
Flawless editing skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Confident communicator with the ability to facilitate workshop tasks
- Integrity, professionalism, and a sense of humour would help too
- A passion for delivering excellent results to clients
- An energetic outlook and a positive approach to life and work
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact Lindsay@ramarketingpr.com
The recruitment process for this role
So you know what to expect, here’s the process:
Screening: Candidate applications will be reviewed post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been asked to the next stage.
Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to our first interview with a member of our content team.
Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role. This is to get a sense of your skill set and approach.
Interview two: We’ll ask you to attend a second interview to discuss and/or present your tasks. This will involve the Head of Quality and Head of People.