So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing, and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable, and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 60+ strong, diverse, and talented team based in Europe, the US, and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
As a Marketing Account Manager, you’ll play a key role in supporting members of the AM team in delivering successful marketing campaigns as well as providing some strategic input across the agency. You'll lead the way in client interactions, workshops, and delivering presentations with a flair, as well as ensuring the on-time delivery of top-notch fully integrated marketing campaigns
You’ll confidently offer strategic guidance to clients on where we can take them next and with that you’ll be comfortable getting together with teams to scope work to meet client needs, from full research & strategy phase to the delivery of a full marketing programme, including design, digital/social and PR/content.
With a keen eye for detail and the flexibility to balance workloads carefully, you’ll make sure client demands are managed and met while making sure the team delivers world-class work.
You’ll have commercial and business acumen as well as a proven track record of managing B2B integrated marketing programmes and client growth. You’re not afraid to speak up to guide your clients in the right direction.
You don’t take yourself too seriously, but you pride yourself on your integrity, professionalism and ability to impress clients with your natural sparkle and strong drive to succeed.
You’ll also have some experience or knowledge of working in the life sciences industry to be able to offer insights on some latest industry trends and market situation to ensure we’re one step ahead!
It would be the cherry on the cake if you also had:
- The ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team
- The ability to build effective client relationships
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to articulate your ideas
- An eye for detail and confidence to communicate with creative and production teams
- Commitment, drive, and a passion for your craft
- The ability to communicate effectively and authentically in written and verbal communications
- Resilience in a fast-paced, global environment
- Integrity, professionalism, and a sense of humour would help too
- A passion for delivering excellent results to clients
- An energetic outlook and a positive approach to life and work
The salary range
£30,000 to £39,000
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruitment process for this role
So you know what to expect, here’s the process:
Screening: Candidate applications will be reviewed post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been asked to the next stage
Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to our first interview
Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role. This is to get a sense of your skill set and approach
Interview two: We’ll ask you to attend a second interview to discuss and/or present your tasks and chat about culture and values