So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing, and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable, and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 60+ strong, diverse, and talented team based in Europe, the US, and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
You will work closely with all departments across the agency including Design, Content, Digital, Development, PR and Research & Strategy. You will communicate clearly and effectively with clients and colleagues, allowing you to be the driving force in delivering work. It will be your job to get under the skin of clients and fully understand their objectives which will aid the team to deliver work that makes a difference.
You could work remotely from anywhere in the US or join our friendly team at our office in Boston.
What are we looking for?
- Play a defining role on client catch ups, workshops and presentations
- Be the (or one of the) first points of contact for a client
- Keep up to date with industry and marketing trends
- Take ownership of our Project Management System to keep track of task
- Support more senior members of the team with workload
- Own and lead workplans to ensure tasks are up to date
- Take a lead on briefing the delivery team on tasks
- Able to comfortably build relationships with the clients
- Be the first to check the delivery teams work and ensure it meets the brief
- Support on some short length content pieces (may include press releases / social media)
- Ensure our internal processes are met including meeting notes / timelines
- Brainstorm ideas with wider team members to deliver excellent marketing strategy
- Review our KPI’s and objectives to ensure we are on track
- Support more junior account execs in their role
We’re looking for someone who’s committed, driven and passionate about delivering exceptional work to clients. Working in an agency environment, you will be responsible for the workflow management and client communications internally and externally to add that sparkle and ensure we provide world class service to all our clients. B2B experience within life sciences sector is desirable but not essential. The key to your success will be a potent combination of exceptional organisational skills, commercial competency, and the ability to build excellent client relationships.
It would be the cherry on the cake if you also had:
- A creative mind, always looking for ideas to feed into the internal team
- Strong understanding of marketing with a continuous ambition to learn
- Clear communication skills, both with clients and colleagues
- Very helpful to clients and colleagues
- Good understanding of integrated marketing
- Ability to write comprehensive briefs
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, always looking to improve and help the agency grow
- B2B experience is desired
- Willingness to learn about the pharmaceutical industry
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
The salary range
$55,000 to $65,000
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our US employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Up to a year off for maternity and adoption leave
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruitment process for this role
So you know what to expect, here’s the process:
Screening: Candidate applications will be reviewed post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been asked to the next stage
Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to our first interview
Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role.
Interview two: We’ll ask you to attend a second interview to discuss and/or present your tasks as well as focus on culture and values.