So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing, and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable, and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 60+ strong, diverse, and talented team based in Europe, the US, and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
Ultimately, the Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the flawless execution and delivery of a project [either stand alone or within a larger, retained account]. You will plan and oversee all aspects of a project to ensure all tasks and goals are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
Working alongside colleagues in other functions within the business to deliver primarily research & strategy-related work in line with agreed budgets, scopes and timelines. With the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and third parties throughout the delivery process and ensure that best in class work is delivered consistently.
Although you will be working alongside a strong account management team, project managers at ramarketing are also required to nurture and build excellent relationships with key client contacts dependent on account team structure.
Additional elements of the role include:
- Ensure adequate internal resources are allocated and available to deliver work required for the projects that you are responsible for.
- Accurately scope project and retainer tasks with assistance from colleagues when required.
- Establish accurate delivery timelines for projects and take a lead role in ensuring that all key milestones are adhered to.
- Provide project and retainer status reports to relevant managers or clients so that can monitor overall progress in line with KPIs.
- Working with the Head of Research & Strategy and Account Managers to schedule qualitative research interviews with respondents.
- Setting up R&S project documents, and maintaining through the duration of a project.
- Drive transcript creation for qualitative research interviews and support with data-shaping.
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with clients which facilitate a positive client/agency relationship with the aim of maintaining and growing the account.
The Project Manager will live and breathe our ramarketing approach to work. Someone with commitment, drive and a passion for their craft and who is passionate about delivering exceptional work as well as being highly resilient in a fast-paced global environment and able to embrace change. Attitude is everything. We love to challenge each other, work hard and find better ways of doing things.
It would be the cherry on the cake if you also had:
- Able to communicate effectively and authentically both face to face and via different mediums.
- Natural desire to continually learn and improve yourself, the team and the business.
- Acts with utmost integrity and professionalism. A sense of humour will help too.
- Drive to be the best.
- Proactive and show initiative across all aspects of the role.
We are offering an annual salary of £26,000 to £33,000 for this role.
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruitment process for this role
So you know what to expect, here’s the process:
Screening: Candidate applications will be reviewed post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been asked to the next stage
Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to our first interview with our Head of Research & Strategy and Head of Project Management.
Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role. This is to get a sense of your skill set and approach
Interview two: We’ll ask you to attend a second interview to discuss and/or present your tasks. This will involve the Head of Research & Strategy, Head of Project Management and Head of People.