So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing, and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable, and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 55+ strong, diverse, and talented team based in Europe, the US, and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
Delivering world-class marketing campaigns takes a lot of work and we’re reliant on our brilliant account managers to ensure everything ticks along nicely, from project planning to delivery. As an account manager, you’ll be in the driving seat - leading and coordinating our account teams to ensure the on-time delivery of top-notch integrated marketing campaigns.
You’ll play a key role in guiding marketing strategies, nurturing client relationships, and take responsibility for the success and growth of your client accounts. You could work remotely from anywhere in the US.
Additional elements of the role include:
- Controlling account budgets, maintaining account service levels and ensuring on-time delivery of campaigns
- Integrated marketing planning, project scoping and coordination of SOWs/MSAs
- Conducting workshops, leading client meetings and providing timely and responsive client communications
- Reviewing strategies, tracking performance, and using business intelligence (BI) to make account process improvements
- Participating in new business pitches and proposal development
- Leading account teams, briefing delivery specialists and providing line management to account executives where necessary
We’re looking for someone who’s committed, driven and passionate about delivering exceptional work to clients. Working in an agency environment, you’ll be an accomplished account manager with experience in B2B marketing and/or communications. Life sciences experience is desirable but not essential. The key to your success will be a potent combination of exceptional organisational skills, commercial competency, and the ability to build excellent client relationships.
It would be the cherry on the cake if you also had:
- Commitment, drive, and a passion for your craft
- The ability to communicate effectively and authentically in written and verbal communications
- Resilience in a fast-paced, global environment
- Integrity, professionalism, and a sense of humour would help too
- A passion for delivering excellent results to clients
- An energetic outlook and a positive approach to life and work
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team.