So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing, and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable, and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 45+ strong, diverse, and talented team based in Europe, the US, and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
Following significant business growth, we are seeking a skilled designer to work at the heart of our design team. Passionate about your craft, you will bring energy and ideas to client briefs, responding with creative solutions from conception to implementation across a wide range of accounts.
You could be based at our office in Boston, or work remotely from anywhere in the US. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating creative design work with a strong conceptual basis to meet client briefs
- Collaborating with designers and fellow team members to meet both agency and client objectives, as well as sharing new design trends
- Maintaining good communication with clients to understand their business goals and complex projects
- Ensuring work is flawless and meets a high-quality standard, ready for publication
- Preparing and presenting work for existing and new pitches, projects, and workshops
- Working autonomously to meet project milestones and deadlines
You’ll be a proficient designer who lives and breathes creativity. Acting with integrity and professionalism, you’ll be committed and driven to be the best. As a team player, you’ll maintain a positive approach and get a kick out of delivering results to clients. You’ll always be up for a challenge and support your team members in achieving effective outcomes.
We’d also love you to have:
- Formal training and relevant design experience
- Proficiency with Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD
- A passion for design demonstrated through a first-class portfolio
- An agency background preferably, and experience within B2B and the life sciences or pharmaceutical sector would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts and explain designs
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our US employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- 401K pension
- 15 days holiday (plus 10 national holidays)
- Healthcare/Dental/Vision and Life insurance
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The salary range
$55,000 to $70,000.
The recruitment process for this role
So you know what to expect, here’s the process:
Screening: Candidate applications will be reviewed post-closing date, we’ll then let you know if you’ve been asked to the next stage
Interview one: We’ll ask you to come to our first interview with the Head of Department
Interview two: We’ll ask you to attend a second interview to discuss and/or present your tasks. This will involve the Head of Department and another member of the customer facing team.
Tasks: If you’re successful in your interview, we’ll invite you to complete two tasks relative to the role. This is to get a sense of your skill set and approach
Final interview: The last stage will involve an interview with the Head of ramarketing or Founder which will focus on culture and values.