So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 45+ strong, diverse and talented team based in Europe, the US and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
Our new Marketing Assistant will be a key member of our buzzing PR team, wowing clients with engaging, refined content. You’ll assist with the planning and development of PR campaigns, as well as measuring and evaluating to produce campaign reports. You’ll play an active role in client meetings and take part in new business pitches.
With your finger on the pulse of current trends, you will identify new profile-raising opportunities for clients, and manage media outreach and client content.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Add additional PR resources to the team to assist on current and future client projects.
- Support the team with planning, implementing and evaluating PR campaigns.
- Add additional content creation resources to support across social media and other digital platforms.
- Drive operational efficiency and generally ‘make things better’ all the time.
- Identifying opportunities such as awards and speaking slots, as well as managing media interview opportunities (e.g., SMEs)
As an experienced B2B PR and communications professional, you’ll be confident dealing with a range of stakeholders and building relationships with journalists. Demonstrating a good understanding of how PR and content fit into wider integrated marketing strategies, you’ll pride yourself on delivering high-quality work and effectively managing deadlines.
Additionally, you will have:
- Commitment, drive, and a passion for your craft
- Genuine thirst for knowledge and a passion for all things communications
- The ability to communicate effectively and authentically in written and verbal communications
- motivated and well organized individual with the skills and desire to deliver communications campaigns – nationally and internationally.
- Resilience in a fast-paced, global environment
- Integrity, professionalism, and a sense of humour would help too
- A passion for delivering excellent results to clients
- An energetic outlook and a positive approach to life and work
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our US employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact email@example.com.