So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing, and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable, and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 45+ strong, diverse, and talented team based in Europe, the US, and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
As a senior account manager, you’ll take responsibility for the success and growth of your key accounts, as well as providing strategic direction and support across the agency. You’ll help account managers to plan integrated marketing roadmaps, provide quality assurance support and add a senior contribution to key client interactions such as workshops, presentations, and proposals.
You’ll be a leader in your discipline and a subject matter expert within the agency, as well as taking on the following responsibilities:
- Building strong relationships to ensure client retention and account growth
- Integrated marketing planning, project scoping, and coordination of SOWs/MSAs
- Conducting workshops, leading client meetings, and providing timely and responsive client communications
- Using business intelligence (BI) from the project management system to make account process improvements
- Supporting training and development of other team members, and providing line management support for account managers and account executives
- Leading new business pitches and proposal development
Firstly, extensive account management experience in an agency environment is essential for this role. You’ll have a strong commercial aptitude and delivering exceptional integrated B2B marketing campaigns will be in your second nature.
You will be a truly integrated marketer who can confidently operate with autonomy and will lead by example in using research to drive brand and customer insights and develop detailed multichannel plans.
We’d love for you to have:
- An impressive track record of managing senior-level client relationships as well as retaining and growing clients
- The ability to identify opportunities for client development and ensure account profitability
- Experience in line management or life sciences, or both (not essential)
- Resilience in a fast-paced, global environment
- Integrity, professionalism, and a sense of humour would help too
- An energetic outlook and a positive approach to life and work
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org