So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 45+ strong, diverse and talented team based in Europe, the US and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
The purpose of this position is quite simply to bring marketing and business development skills to both our clients and the business.
Within the role, you’ll be:
- Managing and advising our B2B pharmaceutical contract service clients on marketing strategy (segmentation, positioning, personas, targeting etc.) and cross-platform marketing including: communications campaigns, research and insight, competitor analysis, trade events and lead generation. Effectively, you’ll be acting as an outsourced marketing & BD manager for our clients that do not have marketing resource in-house, for a particular area, or at all.
- Work with Account Managers, helping collaborate with PR, digital, design and content teams to plan, deliver and evaluate key strategic campaigns.
- Managing and developing Business Development efforts for ramarketing, identifying opportunities, whilst supporting the head of commercial with converting leads and populating the pipeline.
We don’t operate like a typical business development team. We win together and lose together, using inbound marketing to drive lead generation, meaning the majority of businesses we speak to are all warmed up. Our job? To listen, ask questions and provide solutions. Our approach is to be humble, genuine and transparent – which means no 12 weeks sales course, just support to sharpen your marketing knowledge.
- Bring fresh thinking, advanced techniques and creativity.
- Build rapport and professional relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Liaise with colleagues, clients and suppliers to drive campaigns/projects forward.
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org