So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 45+ strong, diverse and talented team based in Europe, the US and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
Due to continuing growth, we are looking for the right person to join our team in a dual role, Digital Project & Traffic Manager. You’ll be adept at plate-spinning, and enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced agency environment. You’ll have responsibilities from day one, with support from key stakeholders within the business.
You will be responsible for the management of ad-hoc design & digital projects of varying complexity. A typical day might see us managing through the scoping & delivery of social graphics and email campaigns, through to rebrands and large website projects.
What do we expect from the project manager part of the role?
- Establish accurate delivery timelines for projects and take a leading role in ensuring that all key milestones are adhered to.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Adhere to the agency's pre-defined QA checklists for design & development work, ensuring that any and all work is of an expected standard before it is sent to a client for review.
- Adhere to agency processes and methodologies to ensure that work is produced and delivered according to best practice.
- Ensure that all written and verbal communications are clear, concise and represent the agency’s brand.
- Clearly communicate both deadlines and the scope of work with both clients and colleagues to ensure accurate delivery.
- Liaise with third parties such as IT, printers, hosting, CRM, CMS and various other suppliers in order to deliver client requirements.
- Take responsibility for ensuring work is delivered efficiently and within budget, providing top-level verbal and written reports to the head of project delivery.
As traffic manager, you will work closely with a range of people across the business and lead on the planning, management, and resourcing of work within the studio. As we continue to grow, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that projects move through the studio efficiently, on time and to budget. You will work with various stakeholders within the delivery, business development, and account management teams to ensure that a range of design & digital work is delivered in line with client and internal expectations.
What do we expect from the traffic manager part of the role?
- Work with heads of departments and account managers to organise, plan and schedule resource in order to deliver against agreed timelines.
- Produce and maintain resource scheduling for all active and upcoming projects, ensuring that key stakeholders retain visibility when needed.
- Manage the external resource of contractors and freelancers alongside internal resource.
- Provide clear and concise guidance as to team and individual availability to inform key business and project decisions.
- Lead resource meetings, likely on a daily basis.
- Be firm when dealing with a range of potentially conflicting resource requests.
- Problem solving and bringing solutions to the table when facing resource challenges.
- Play a key role in the production of monthly allocation documents.
- Identifying and helping to implement improvements to the agency’s resource management processes.
- Supporting our team of 5 in-house designers & developers who are complimented by freelance support on an ad-hoc basis.
The salary band for this role is £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and suitability for the role.
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org