So, what’s ramarketing all about? In a nutshell, we’re a full-service content, digital marketing and design agency for the life sciences industry. We get a kick out of delivering world-class work to clients across the global drug development and manufacturing sector and we’re pretty proud to have over a decade of year-on-year organic, sustainable and profitable growth under our belt.
Today, we’re a 45+ strong, diverse and talented team based in Europe, the US and Asia, supporting 60+ clients across the globe.
As a UX/UI designer, you’ll ensure the best user experience possible. Gaining a strong understanding of the client's goals, you’ll work directly with our design and development team and account managers to create excellent experience-led experiences.
Whether you choose to work from the comfort of your own home or at our lively offices in Newcastle or Manchester, you’ll get stuck into a range of daily tasks, such as:
- Designing wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups that are optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Delivering user-friendly and aesthetically engaging work that produces results
- Planning and lead UX workshops
- Ensuring a seamless user journey by carrying out UX audits and ongoing user research
- Solving problems creatively with elegant solutions
- Understanding client business objectives and collaborate with team members to achieve these
With significant experience in a UX/UI Designer role or similar, you will have an expert understanding of UX best practices. You will have the confidence to communicate your ideas effectively to colleagues and stakeholders, and experience managing client expectations. As a creative problem solver, you’ll have commitment, drive, and a passion for your craft.
More specifically, we are looking for:
- An outstanding portfolio, demonstrating all stages of the UX workflow
- A strong grasp of the Adobe product range including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- The ability to lead and facilitate workshops, ensuring stakeholder groups understand the project
- Experience in conducting user testing
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A passion for delivering excellent results to clients
The benefits of working at ramarketing
At ramarketing, we genuinely care about our people. We want everyone to love what they do and believe it’s our job to support our team members so that they can crack on with being brilliant. We’re 100% committed to diversity and inclusion and work hard to recruit, nurture and work with people and clients of all ages and backgrounds. Be yourself – we like it that way.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, our UK employees can also benefit from the following:
- Flexible or remote working options available
- Annual company profit-based bonus
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities + one day a month provided to develop a skill or solve a challenge
- Private healthcare and critical illness cover, plus income protection
- A one-off additional 10 days annual leave offered after 5 years of service
If you like what you see, please upload your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you want to be part of our team. For any questions about this role, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org